Wednesday 26 September 2007

Great things don't last

When i returned from holiday i realised that Megan's limp had become worse and i noticed she was putting a lot of weight on her back right leg while walking on her toes on her left back leg.I could not sleep last night and think i eventually fell asleep crying. She has been with me now since 1999 and yes, she is nine years old on April 12th 2008, i am taking her to the vets tomorrow for their opinion and i guess a diet plan as she is a little heavy, but has struggled with that since i had her spayed when she was about one year old.
When you receive unconditional love for a period of years, no arguments, no disagreements, just love and kisses, its sad when you see them in pain or suffering. I think it will all be ok once i get her some medication from the professionals.
Megan has really been the only living thing that has truely loved me and i think once she has gone from me i will never be loved again.
Maybe i am worying for no reason, maybe i will have her for another 5-6 years, but it comes to me after a bad 12 months of stress, upset and fighting with my own sanity and emotions so im teetering on the edge right now.
A week ago i was enjoying the luxuries of a cruise now i am thrown into reality and stress, the dermatitus will rear it's ugly head if i get too stressed.

No comments: