Thursday 24 April 2008

LONG TIME NO BLOG

It does seem a long time since i blogged but i was using my old computer again...remember the 0ne with the d0dgy 0......i cracked the screen in this laptop which i only got back today and within a period of 4 days i had cracked the screen...dropped my sony ericsson W850i down the toilet in Newcastle Airport so i was ok about it as i had my Prada touch screen mobile at home in the south...when i did get to my home in surrey i washed this phone by accident in the washing machine so i went for weeks with no mobile and a dodgy laptop, all is back to normal now.

I had a nice easter in the north and commuted down to London via the weird and wonderful Terminal 5.I am also the proud owner of a very nice expensive car...i will say nothing about what it is in case prying eyes are reading this and there are some people i want to know NOTHING about my life anymore,they are not part of it, they never will.

Looking forward to my cruise in May from Venice with all of my friends, balcony cabin again, HOW POSH!!!

Dad is well and been looking at new cars himself and he has asked me for a loan which i will oblige, there are richer people within our family but all they are interested in is themselves and making sure they are ok and F... anyone else....i can not write the word selfish big enough to cover their self importance......the expression ME ME ME comes to mind!!!!!

No comments: