Tuesday 8 January 2008

LUGGAGE UPDATE

Six days after losing my bag i have heard nothing and after writing all the items down and probably missing some items out my total is £2500.00. This would have been a lot lower if i had not been flying to Newcastle after New York.
The one cabin bag rule ( now been relaxed in certain airports but not by all airlines...CONSISTENCY EH!!!) was still in place to i place my laptop in my hold luggage. My Tiffany jewellery which i only wear on special occasions on when on cruise holidays was with me also as i thought i could brighten up New Years Eve in the crew hotel at Heathrow by dressing up and wearing my jewellery.
I have posted my predicament on the union forum....the BA forum and the trolleydolly forum. I have contacted my manager-called BA baggage services in UK and USA. Emailed managers in JFK NEW YORK as i feel this is where my bag is.
I have a jumper in the case from Lyle and Scott- My new shaver from mum and dad for Christmas- and new coat i bought in GAP and some t-shirts and underwear from Bloomingdales.
As well as shoes-socks-items of uniform-travel plugs-and need i go on!!
It is making me ill with stress and i feel like i have been robbed just like having my house burgled.
Not a good start to 2008!!!!!




No comments: