Sunday 10 August 2008

A Sunday

I have never been a great fan of Sundays, always too quiet for me indoors and outdoors too busy as everyone who works Monday to Friday has to cram everything into a Saturday and Sunday.
Today the park was full while walking the dog even thought the skies were heavy with rain, we did manage to get back without getting soaked through to the skin.

It was a normal day to me, up, out, walk, breakfast,tv/computer/ds, walk.tv.lunch, tv, walk bed...wow...i did not realise how boring my life was until i typed it.

However as Aircrew my next trip is Beijing for the Olympics so really looking forward to that. I will try and get to the stadium and have my picture taken to say i have been there and then shopping. Lots of fakes just like many other Asian countries but seem better quality in China, how does the saying go, "made in China!".

Going to go out for the afternoon tomorrow and make and effort, maybe somewhere new for a different walk with Megan.

I have my parents 50th wedding anniversary party on 13th Sept, shall i go!!! This is the question, who else will be there.
I have passed the phase of caring and being false so i will just act in a way that is civil, i would prefer others to not "TRY" and be civil if it is not meant, after all we hate each other immensely and i have no time for two faces idiots who are gold-diggers.


No comments: