Saturday 15 November 2008

The New Car

Dad had a current change of heart about his new car, i think the main reason was because the Nissan Quasqai did not fit into the garage, he has also always been loyal to Toyota so went to see the Avensis and decided it was too good a deal to turn down, so their new car is now at it's new home, a sad day for Carina ( the old Toyota) that after 156,000 miles and still going strong she would probably be sold for about £400 or scrapped....i think mam will have had a tear when she left her on the garage forecourt, but she was tired and old and now they have a new baby to drive. I suppose that fact that i bought it for them is a huge pleasure in itself for me, to be able to do that made me feel proud that i can,at least look after my parents.
MY nephew Christopher is now texting me and i will be sending him a card and gift for Christmas, No one else will get anything as it is not agreed and i am not strong enough to have my gifts returned like last time, it was too hurtful, too nasty and mean!!!!
Christopher has turned into a fine young man, he is polite and the fact he smokes is neither here or there, he has, and probably is mixing with the wrong people and maybe some guidance at an earlier age may have helped but i am proud of him as a human being and the fact he is my nephew.

No comments: