Tuesday 16 June 2009

16th June 2009

Not sure why i am writing anything today, sometimes it is just to put into writing what is on my mind as no one to talk too.
Boring day really, went to see Sue and had a cup of tea in her garden, Megan got too hot and lay under the table,(megan is a dog by the way).
Need to sort the house out for my visitors on Friday, also having fitted wardrobes put into spare room on Tuesday next week so need to sort that out and then i can have the crumbling wall re-plastered and start to re decorate and hang the new curtains, going for a duck egg blue theme.
I will post a photo of the way the room is now and i will repost a new one when it is finished, dont hold your breath as with my job it will take months.



I feel very sorry for my good friend Angus Kindley who's wife is very very ill with Cancer and has not long to live, he struggles to work each day, support all his children and look after his wife, it is a damn shame, some people get away with murder in this world and the good people always seem to be the ones to die before their time is up. He calls me regular and i often get him upgraded when travelling, along with his sister and mum and dad. He is like a brother to me and generally cares for my wellbeing and what happens in my life, something i have never had from a true sibling but something i would never want from them.
He used the words Caniving Bitch in our conversation, now i wonder who he was talking about!!!!

No comments: