Monday 23 August 2010

Megan

Today is such a relief for me, Megan is not panting so i will put it down to the humidity as there was a massive storm in the night and it has cleared the air, phew......thought she had doggie Alzheimer's so i can now go on my flight to New York tomorrow with a smile on my face and not spend the entire time worrying.
For those of you who think my job is one big holiday my trip goes as follows:-

Tue 24th Take off 1700 for New York
Wed 25th Leave New York early evening
Thu 26th Arrive back in London at 0830

Fri 27th Take off for Newark New Jersey 1000
Sat 28th Leave late afternoon
Sun 29th Arrive back ion London at 0630

Three days off then i do a Vancouver with the same three day formation except i don't do it twice but there is an 8 hour time change there which can be brutal on the system.

So how are things in Tenerife JS!!!!

XXX

No comments: