Friday 11 November 2011

Driving North to South

This can be a sad time for me, i say goodbye to my parents and drive the long journey home, i leave behind everything i love and drive to a place that although has been home for 24years+ it has never actually been "home" as my real home is not here but in the north.
The south is full of bad memories, back stabbing ex friends and a constant reminder of red, white and blue flying over my home.
I have a new circle of friends but once again i do not have a "best" friend, never have and doubt i ever will now....these friendships start at school and carry on through life, they don't start at my age, however my new job has produced some decent people who i like to call friends but we do not live in each others pockets so to speak!!! We all have our privacy, and i do not talk about intimate relationship details with anyone, i think we need that at times, someone to bounce off, offload onto and clear your head with, bottling things up can lead to illness and stress which i have seen.

Convinced i have PTSD ( Post traumatic stress disorder)..what happened to me is haunting me daily....im scared, panicked, stressed, and as long as i live here it could happen again.....i need to get away, escape or indeed visit someone who will help me recover. I don't seem that bad when i look in the mirror but others seem to think i am different, changed and i have no idea how.

No comments: