Monday 6 February 2012

Much to offer

As a person, a human being, and to whoever wanted to employ me, i have so much to offer, i am totally customer focussed and that is my ultimate goal within my job, when passengers leave happy i can drive home knowing i have done a good job.
Customer satisfaction need only be a small gesture but it could turn a single moment into a customer everlasting memory, something they would talk about when amongst friends and you could call that free advertising.
I have worked in the past for companies i was not that keen on but it never affected the way i worked as i am motivated by customer praise, the more i get the more i do it can only be a "great place to be" not only for employee, but for employer!
Is flying for me? Can i put my hand on my heart and say i am enjoying it 100%? Will i move on? What will i do?
I am still surrounded and supported by many 1988-1995 friends and 2010-2011 friends but anything in the middle is a grey area, am i forgotten?

No comments: