Wednesday 1 February 2012

Day two Disneyland Paris

When I evaluate my life now it is like an old man trying to fit into a young persons environment, they are all excited about getting drunk, their take on that is, the loudest drunkest group then makes the best EASYJET base......Wrong!!! It makes the most immature base!!!
This morning I was given my welcome pack of 1/4 bottle of champagne ( handy for a tee totaller ) why do nights out have to include alcohol as a give away, people just assume everyone will like it and loosen up, I don't need alcohol to function or enjoy myself and never will!! It's the biggest addictive drug on the market alongside cigarettes but too much tax is made on it to ban it. Oh yes, back to the welcome pack, 1/4 bottle of champagne, 5 euro Starbucks card ( where I am now using free Internet) 6 free drinks tokens for tonight's function ( drinks again!! ) and a Disney pass for after 12pm today or tomorrow, saving mine for tomorrow when I will have people here I know to enjoy it with.
If I am honest I am pretty bored now , Disneyland no fun on your own so let's hope today livens up a little and I am sitting with people I know later at the function, photos will follow in a later blog. But for now I will leave you with my complimentary venti latte.

No comments: