Monday 11 June 2007


Well where does one start. Firstly i suppose a little about myself. I am Male 43 based in London and flying for an airline. I will update my blog from all over the world and tell you about my life and the strange and wonderful people i meet along the way. I would also like to mention at this point my wonderful dog Megan who is currently snoring on the sofa and she has wind!!!! This is my first ever "blog" so do bear with me as it won't take me long to warm up and start spilling the beans. I have looked after a total of about 50 "celebs" from very famous pop stars to A1 actors and actresses as well as some talk show hosts and a couple of sports personalites. All of them so different and diverse but all of them really "normal" people going about their business but more of the later. My life is presently pretty solitary. I am in a relationship which is more of a friendship and i have had no personal intimacy or sex for years. I do yearn for true love but life plods on and i suppose we all get in a rut with mortgages and pets and committments that we feel we cannot move on. By the way that's my Megan at the top. Lovely isn's she? People cross the road when they see me coming and she is the softest people person you could ever meet. She has never bitten or attempted to bite anyone EVER!!
Well thats all for today lots of juicy stuff to follow so be sure to check in with me at least once a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.