Friday 7 December 2007

The build up to Christmas



I suppose i am lucky as with my job i usually stay in major cities all over the world, so i don not have to drive, find parking spaces etc etc i just leave hotel and im in the shops, very lucky i know!
I have been doing some research into Seattle Outlet malls as i am going there on 8th and we usually stay there for 24 hours but this trip i have all of 9th off.
The plan is to hire a care and head 36 miles north to Tulalip where there is a massive outlet mall featuring Calvin Klein, Armani, Polo etc etc and i have also joined some online club and have extra money off vouchers to spend, i have also remembered to pack my driving license as this can be handy when hiring a car HA HA!!
I have my dollars, credit cards and although i have most of my Christmas shopping i know i will buy much more than i need. A great saying i once overheard was " would you still buy it if it was twice the price" if the answer is NO then you don't need it in the first place whatever it cost, otherwise your only buying it because it is cheap.
I am sure some of the crew may come with me to share the hire car expenses but i would be quite happy to go on my own, it can be a little daunting when your thousands of miles from home and driving on the other side of the road alone so i suppose the company would be good and also someone with navigational skills, ( i have printed the driections from mapquest).
Lets hope i get a nice car, have a safe journey and get lots of bargains.
Will let you know in a future blog.

No comments: