Thursday 20 December 2007

Last UK shopping trip

Today 20th December mum and i went to the Metro centre in Gateshead, only M&S opens at 9am all the other shops are 10am but we were there by 915am just to get a parking space as an hour later at this time of year is stressful and annoying with patience wearing thin with a lot of people.
I had a free £10 voucher for Argos with buying the TV/DVD flat screen ( £299.00) for bedroom so mum wanted a nose/ear hair trimmer for dad so she used it and it was £11.99 so only £1.99 to put to the voucher, i do like to help them if i can.

Dropped of duty free cigarettes at Gabi's so waiting for th money for them, walked Megan for an hour down the woods and she loves it down there, she was bouncing about like a spring lamb.

I also spent an hour this afternoon wrapping up final gifts and also ironing some clothes for work and also for Christmas day, there is nothing worse than trying to iron and manouvre while parents are trying to make Christmas lunch.

I also worry about people that ar eno longe rin my life as poor Chris buried his mum today after suffering for a long time with cancer, the dreaded C word. I thought of him and what was happening during my shopping trip with mum and had my eye on my watch constantly. The poor lad has to perform in panto 2 hours after the crematorium service, this takes strength.

I will sign off and hope you all have you gifts and are looking forward to the festive period with friend, family and loved ones. That does include you Graham who is one of those men who deserve the world and i would give it, if i had it!!!




No comments: