Thursday 29 July 2010

Why?

I ask myself this question a lot, Why??

Why is it i appear as the life a soul of the party but put me alone somewhere and i sob uncontrollably, maybe i have a fear of being unable to show my emotions openly, or don't like people to see me upset as i hate all the, cuddles, rubs, conversations, and remarks like " don't worry it will be fine".

I always say the time you cannot bare to listen to Radio one, and you switch to Radio 2 you are getting older, i love smooth radio, magic fm or radio 2, other stations play music now which i have no idea what it is.

Today was an embarrassing day, i went to the Apple Store in New York for an I-pad as much cheaper than in uk and all i needed was a travel adaptor so convert the voltage when at home. I got to the check out and my boxed i-pad and cover was placed in front of me, the bankers card was however declined after two attempts, i stayed at the check out and called th bank number on reverse of the card, after entering card numbers, asked questions like mothers maiden name, date of birth, address, postcode, i failed to name a Direct debit amount and date that it comes out of my account so the Nice Indian man in some call centre in Bombay cancelled my card so i can now buy nothing and need to go home to my branch with two forms of I.D. so the card can be reactivated, such a pain in the arse as i was only spending just over £300, you would think i was spending thousands.
The cashier in apple store did say it happens a lot as when someone steals a card their first port of call is the Apple Store so everyone around was looking at me like some credit card fraudster!!

I got out of their, one half of me was embarrassed and upset the other was angry,i will now try the apple store in Arizona next week, that will confuse Barclays.

No comments: