Thursday 12 March 2009

The Computer

When i have moments of thought i try to rationalise what i do and why i do it.
I have realised that sitting with a lap top on my legs for 12hours+ per day is my way of staying "in tune" with the outside world without having to endure it myself.
I have a huge fear of being attacked, i don't like drunks, gangs of youths, or anyone else that would pose a threat to me when out, hence i stay in...i avoid busy times when dog walking and dont go out when it is dark.
The blinds on the front window are pulled down fully so i cannot see out and i have a curtain over the front door which is pulled, only then do i feel safe and secure and no one can hurt me or the things i love.
I would really hate to have to go through a burglary as it must be a mass invasion of privacy at the highest degree.
I wish i could push my house further back from the road so it was not so close, i would feel even safer then, but as you will see from the photo it is quite close to the road, not a busy road, just the avenue i live in.

No comments: