Sunday 15 March 2009

Sundays

I would like to say this has to be the most boring day of the week, nothing happens!!!
I spend most Sundays when at home alone, just me.....after a couple of walks, a dose of Songs of Praise and Dancing on ice,im zonked!!!
Still have 4 more days off before i go back to work, not saying where as i know this blog is being read by people i rather didn't read it but i have no control over that..great 50th speech by the way....i felt i had written it myself!!!!!!!!!! or did i??????

I am going to start clearing stuff out, "normal" families have keep sakes and hand me downs but who will i hand anything down too, there are people but do i want them to have my things, i think not....thank god i have made a will and left certain individuals nothing, not even the smell of a dirty sock!!! I would rather leeav houses, money etc to people who appreciate it, charities, people that could do so much with what others take for granted. Flash cars are a status symbol and sum the person up in a nutshell, arrogant, selfish, posey and basically look at me me me me me!!!!
I prefer to blend into the bakground now and not show off, showing off is not clever, i also wish some women would not wear lots of rings, less is more and more is chavvy and tacky and very council estate!!!!

No comments: