Sunday 16 January 2011

What's gping on?

Lying in bed all day not wanting to move, is it because there is nothing to get up for ? Nothing except a larger tv in the lounge and a dishwasher to empty . I am not saying it's daily, sometimes I get up but stay in pyjamas and dressing gown all day without getting dressed. There has to be more to life than this, I suppose "normal" people go out with their friends, don't have any !, others may get invited to parties, weddings, stag do's, social events, I don't ! I was working out the other day when someone who I work with visited my home, it was 8 years ago, it's clean, tidy and tastefully done. I have a neighbour who pops in on occasions but that's dropped off now we don't have our dog anymore so I am wondering who they were actually visiting. I am currently on bed feeling very ill with flu, sneezing, coughing, aches, pains and a horrible headache verging on a migraine. At least I have an excuse to stay in bed now, plenty fluids I would be told if at my parents house, jugs of water full of honey and lemons , it worked for mum! Today is another boring, lonely day, dancing on ice is on , part two, come on Denzy Squelch I am rooting for you, not because you're the best skater but you make me laugh with your sense of humour! What I don't agree with are personal Statements re- written by a third party, very illegal!!!!

No comments: