Monday 8 October 2007

OH DEAR

Bad news awaited me when i arrived home after 4 atlantic crossing to New York in 5 days, two westbound and two eastbound. My fathers oldest sister has been scanned after a short period of illness and she has cancer of the colon and spreading up to brain. Her life is almost over and is now in a home, unconcious, on Morphine and has not eaten for four days.
I have my annual exams coming up which i need to pass to continue to fly in my job otherwise i would have gone up north to see her before anything awful happens as she is not onloy my aunty but my godmother.This i feel guilty about but i will see how things go after my exams and she will then be my first priority.
My friends fly to Montreal today to join Fred Olsen Cruis ship Black Watch to cruise from Montreal to Nassau, they are currently at Gatwick waiting for their flight to Montreal to join the ship, they get back in 20 days and then cruise again 5 days later in Mediterranean. Lucky Devils!!!

No comments: