Tuesday 7 September 2010

My Friend Sam

Having a stranger add you on Facebook for no reason whatsoever except that they are an airline enthusiast makes you ask yourself about the morals of talking and staying in contact with a 16 year old boy, there are other agendas people may assume but this is not the case.
I have supplied sam with information on my job, from start to finish, very tedious for me but makes someones day and surely that is what is it all about.

He loves to see my rosters, track my aircraft while in flight and check if i have departed via the BAA website.

All harmless fun from a person who is himself learning to fly.

From a family who able to give him the best Sam is an articulate, educated, friendly young man, he has been raised well even though he gets over excited on skype and the language starts to go downhill, but i think this is only because he is trying to act all grown up when talking in an adult scenario.

He is like a little brother to me although he has one of his own, i just hope the dentist puts him to sleep today, removes all his teeth and gives him dentures LOL


No comments: