Friday 29 February 2008

This Morning on Depression

I have been suffering from depression for some years now, i was prescribed anti-depressants but only took them on and off and not taken them now for over a year.
A morning tv show called "this morning" was doing a piece on "depression" so i emailed them and i received a return email saying that they may use my example in the show the following day.
One part of me was excited as someone had reached on and able to help and give some professional advice, the other part of me was nervous that someone would recognise my story and put 2 and 2 together, i was also nervous within myself that my story was going, or maybe aired live on uk television.
I am actually watching it now as i type and up to now i have not been mentioned even though my email to them was anonymous.

No comments: