Friday 29 February 2008

In New York

It is always odd being here once i have been here with family or Ged, i remember places we went together and sometimes due to the loneliness of the job i wish they were with me now to save spending the trip alone.
This trip is really hard work and goes like this:-
Friday-Heathrow New York land 230am uk time
Saturday-New York-Heathrow
Sunday-Land 0800
Monday-Heathrow-New York land 1030pm uk time
Tuesday-New York Heathrow
Wednesday-land 0900

So basically by day five i am on my fourth Atlantic crossing, my third night out of my bed and the eighth meal service.The trip is worth £550.00 for six days in allowances at the rate of $1.99 to £1.00, this is a great rate for us for shopping here, i remember with my previous airline it was a similar rate but that was in late 80's early 90's when we used to stay in Bangor Maine and do flights down to orlando and Dominican Republic then back to Bangor, long days but fun on the L1011 Tristar.

No comments: