Friday 14 March 2008

T5 Opening

The Queen officially opened Terminal 5 today 15th March 2008, the first flight lands at 0450 from Hong Kong the BA26, I operate the BA28 which lands about 1hour 30 minutes later into T5, i did try and request the first inaugral flight but got all the flight numbers incorrect so ended up with the wrong Hong Kong as three flights per day.
I think i wanted to do this flight to be in the spotlight a little, and for some self motivation, there is no chance of future promotion so i do feel very stale.
I dislike my job immensely but have to work to pay the bills, one day i will win the lottery or one millione pounds on the premium bonds and i will be gone in a shot!!
I also think the lack of friends and zero social life does not help, part of me misses it and the other half is pleased of the personal space, i am not sure which one is for the best.
Megan was sick today and i do feel like she is getting older, what will i do when she dies? How will i cope with seeing her put to sleep? How will i ever get over it?

Will it be the end for me!!! Will i eventually hit rock bottom and have a complete nervous breakdown.

No comments: