Friday 3 December 2010

Aunty update

Immediate family were called today to the bedside of Aunty Nancy, she is failing fast so mum called me at 1040am to say they were heading to the hospital in the dreadful freezing, snowy weather, the roads not good either! We had a cry together on the telephone, then to cheer me up, dad called at 120pm from bedside and put phone to her ear do I could say hello and almost goodbye! Very sad time, incredibly cruel year to me and my family, there are some incredibly hard faced people out there who , in their daily routine forget about how others may be feeling, I am very aware as to who reads this blog now and very shocked at the results ! Thanks for being loyal, or nosey or indeed gathering information for yourself to use against me!! What everyone needs to remember I have no one to talk too, no friends, no neighbours who want or need to know my lifes dramas, so thus blog ordinate things from my head and saves me bottling up stuff which would make me even more ill than I am already, there is no compassion in the world anymore, I will do anything for anybody but far to many ME ME ME people especially within the bowels of management if the company I work for, how do they get into their bowels ? Hmmm work that one out for yourself!!

No comments: