Thursday 2 December 2010

Megan ails!!!

As if I did not have enough going on but I just had to take Megan to the vets as she had me up all night wheezing, coughing and unable to get any comfort for sleep. I was sleeping on the sofa and spent the night trying to comfort her. After removing the snow from the car and trying to get out of our avenue we were greeted with bad news, the vet suspected fluid on the lungs and heart failure. My world ended in a split second but the vet said this could be controlled with medication and so we were sent on our way with pills to reduce the internal fluid and pills for the heart on top of the ones she takes for her arthritis! Working one hour if getting home she started to relax, I am hoping it was the pills as the vet did give her an injection in her muscle and took her out if the room to administer it, so fingers crossed she will get through Christmas and out the other side, she has not eaten today so hope her appetite picks up! Get well for us Megan, we love you so much xxxx Ps, my Aunty is now is hospital with kidney failure so I am saying a prayer for her too !

No comments: