Tuesday 14 December 2010

A Week Later

It is exactly a week since I got the dreaded call from the vet about Megan, the grieving process still goes on, I light a candle next to her casket every night I kiss her good morning and good night, she is watched over by her angel, and I will be taking her home next week for Christmas where she has spent it since 1999. Tomorrow begins another drastic event in my life, one I do not need after the trauma but something I have to deal with. I once again ask God to look down on me and take care of me. I also ask him to look down on good people, people dying of illnesses, the bereaved , the homeless and the poor, I also pray for peace and harmony in this world and for everyone no matter their colour, creed of sexual orientation to get along. Life is too short for pettiness and school playground name calling.

No comments: