Thursday 18 November 2010

dogs

I really would never have another dog again, I wish Megan could talk so I could ask what was wrong, so much panting and now starting a sort of whooping/ gagging after she has had cold water . Decided her diet starts today but I think the damage is done at her age. If there is a time in my life I did not need this it is now! The coping mechanisms are really working overtime now, really impossible. The flu jab really did hurt and I have a very sore arm now . Bad luck surely can only last for so long, I am in the longest, darkest tunnel and crawling on my hands and knees with no sign of any daylight. If there is a God you must look down on me now and help me, if it's not one thing it's another. It is like being motivated to do the London marathon but every mike someone puts a brick on your shoulders so by the end of it your crawling under the pressure.

No comments: