Tuesday 16 November 2010

Preparation

When my lively lovely boxer dog Megan was a pup I was exhausted and used to say to her "will you ever calm down", now she is almost 12 I wish she was young again, she is slow with her arthritis and suffers skin flaking problems on top of her spondolitus or is it spondolisis, arthritis of the spine.
I love her so much and seeing her going slowly downhill at this present time is heartbreaking. I have hundreds of photos of her and memories which I will take to the grave.

This is so typical of me, worrying and stressing about losing her rather than enjoying her, this has been going on since someone told me boxers only live until 8-9 years old. She us now almost 12 so there are 4 years of worry that was unnecessary. Some people live stress free lives and I would love to be able to be that way but I worry about the opening of an envelope.
I am going to try and go Christmas shopping tomorrow so that should be eventful as long as I don't have a panic attack and run back to the car.

No comments: